Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Age Differece
If I were you, I'd just wait until you're both 18+, that way you neither of you can get in trouble.
(07-24-2010, 07:33 AM)Grizzly Wrote: As a 16 year old what could you possibly talk about with a 13 year old?

Shitloads?
It depends on the age.

--

Example #1: A 16 Year Old Girl / A 19 Year Old Boy

Probably not. There is such a difference there that it almost makes two people non-compatible. The girl is in most cases still a child, and the boy is slowly becoming an adult.

--

Example #2: A 33 Year Old Girl / A 36 Year Old Man

Definitely. I believe that once you reach a certain point in your life, age doesn't really make a difference. In this case you don't need to worry about laws, morals, or PUBERTY!

--

Hope this helped! It's just my opinion.. take it with a grain of salt.
FREE E-BOOK! Make Money With YouTube!
CLICK HERE TO MAKE HUNDREDS A DAY -- IT'S 100% FREE
it depends how old you are, if your 18 and shes 15 no but if your 21 and shes 18 yes
This is a bit far from you, but I was in a relationship with someone 16 years older than me for almost a year. I was 19 and she was 35. It worked, for a while, then ended for one of the many generic reasons the majority of relationships end.
Want to learn more about hacking?
jacobriggs.io
That's why I preffer older girls... Being into younger girls sounds too pedo to me Big Grin

It's kinda different when the boy (not the girl) is younger... Sounds less pedo...

(07-24-2010, 02:12 AM)Flashlight Wrote: Wow crap, i am 16 and she is 13.......

People are thinking too much into this i feel.
Sure she is younger than you. But if its not physical then i dont see a problem with it.
We all need to experiment with our feelings and emotions.
You just need to know boundaries.
No contact at that age. PERIOD or you might find her dad. (much like me) waiting one day to kick your ass.
The Rules!
FTW Forum <-- Home of the Damned! --> Join me On MM

(07-27-2010, 03:20 AM)DAMINK™ Wrote: People are thinking too much into this i feel.
Sure she is younger than you. But if its not physical then i dont see a problem with it.
We all need to experiment with our feelings and emotions.
You just need to know boundaries.
No contact at that age. PERIOD or you might find her dad. (much like me) waiting one day to kick your ass.

Lmao, I definitely second that.

As long as you two are just feeling for each other emotionally, then everything should be okay. DO NOT make a move on her at that age, dads are very protective during the teenage stage, so keep the relationship emotional. Physical relationship will come later, and if you really like her that much, you'll wait.
I know freshman girls going out with senior boys, high school.
I'm in the same boat as you, I am 16 but I am going out with a 13 year old, but the age of sex is 16 here in the UK so if I done anything with her I would probably get done.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  quick question: girl/boy Age difference... Resistance 16 1,119 01-12-2011, 06:48 PM
Last Post: Mr. President
  is it normal to still be a virgin at the age of... richy1913 38 5,246 07-19-2010, 09:26 AM
Last Post: Solidify