Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I should go to school right?
Here's the thing.
Last sept my parents sent me away to another country to study, I never liked it whatever I didn't learn crap from it.

I applied to several colleges last week for graphic design and comp engineering. Today I got this;
[Image: offer.png]

That 2nd offer is new, I just saw it. When I saw my first offer though I was so freakin excited. Graphic design, I love it more than anything. I first told my mom about it she was meh about it, and then I told my dad and he asked where is it located? I told him where and he instantly said no?

Like wtf? Just because it's not in a big town doesn't mean its shitty. He didn't even want to talk to me and so we got into a fight, I told him how I don't want to study retarded chemical crap and medical garbage here. I want to do my own thing, graphics. I love it, and just because it's in another town he won't allow me to go, and IF I accept the offer. He says I have to provide everything on my own, he won't spend a cent. He also warned my mom that if she spends a cent on me, he'll divorce her.

I honestly want to take a knife and cut my heart out. My life in the last year has been unfair and terrible, on top of that my girlfriend broke up with me this morning, but it's not that big seeing as we'll probably get back together easily. But I feel like I have nobody to go to advice for now. So I came to post here. Please don't tl;dr me. I really want some opinions, should I go with what I love and want to study or should I listen to my dad?

Messages In This Thread
I should go to school right? - by Aerosexy - 05-28-2010, 12:48 PM
RE: I should go to school right? - by Cybr - 05-28-2010, 01:16 PM
RE: I should go to school right? - by Nemmyy - 05-28-2010, 06:38 PM
RE: I should go to school right? - by Unrated - 05-28-2010, 06:41 PM
RE: I should go to school right? - by Pink Floyd - 05-28-2010, 09:00 PM
RE: I should go to school right? - by Cybr - 05-28-2010, 09:59 PM
RE: I should go to school right? - by Foresight - 05-29-2010, 06:37 PM
RE: I should go to school right? - by Hawkins - 05-30-2010, 02:30 AM
RE: I should go to school right? - by Emotion - 05-30-2010, 02:45 AM