Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Questions I don't have answers for.
(04-08-2010, 01:08 AM)johngianni Wrote: Wow, since 2? I would hate for that to happen to me. Shits not right, he can't all this forever. I am waiting to see what will happen when he gets old and passes away. Not that I want his money or anything its just when he writes his will that is the moment of truth. He chooses to support my step brother who can't even speak proper English compared to me then there is something obviously wrong with him. But I don't know he chooses me for stuff more than him I think. For instance, my dad wants me to work with him instead of my step brother. He says my step brother is useless in working. The bad part is when he hides this money my mom is not getting as much as she deserves. My dad took the 30,000 he got from my grandfather and then tells the court it is a gift. He takes my Chrisaning money which was about 7,000 and uses it to buy his truck (I can't spell that word. Tongue). He owes me more than he can imagine and on top of that he hides everything.

That sucks, sounds hard man. Have you tried talking to him about it? Your Dad might be surprisingly compassionate and be able to see things from your point of view.

Ethical
[Image: 73gfi8.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Questions I don't have answers for. - by Ethical - 04-08-2010, 01:11 AM
RE: Questions I don't have answers for. - by Teh - 04-08-2010, 07:34 AM
RE: Questions I don't have answers for. - by Mute - 04-11-2010, 12:50 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Multiple questions here [RELATIONSHIP] roody poo 2 465 04-05-2012, 06:01 PM
Last Post: Evaluation
  Help - Abortion Questions datasync 2 620 01-30-2012, 03:40 PM
Last Post: ÜB3R