Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I need support
I don't fit in anywhere. My friends, work, school, home. Where am I supposed to go? No one counts me in, I'm always the odd ball. I'm not old enough, funny enough, rich enough, smart enough, or any of that. If my hobbies could talk they would ask me why I even bother. I have no social life. My friends don't talk to me anymore. All I do is go to work, come home and cry myself to sleep. I'm not good enough for a love life. No one even looks me in the face. I could go for a million mile walk and no one will stop me and tell me I'm the most beautiful woman they have ever seen. The only person I can talk to is my 30 something year old manager because he's sarcastic and funny( but taken). I try to make myself presentable in many ways and none of them work. I was born as a place holder, a doormat, a mistake to be honest. Unloved, unwanted and unappreciated. Why am I here if I serve no purpose to anyone? All I want to do is make people smile. I can't even make people to notice me. No ones even gonna read this post. I just needed to vent but no one cared to listen. Unsure

Messages In This Thread
I need support - by dreamcaster - 02-27-2016, 02:04 PM
RE: I need support - by tina - 02-27-2016, 10:48 PM
RE: I need support - by dreamcaster - 02-28-2016, 04:28 AM
RE: I need support - by tina - 02-28-2016, 04:35 AM
RE: I need support - by ItsxThatx1Kidx - 02-28-2016, 07:09 PM
RE: I need support - by Mimi - 08-01-2016, 10:47 PM