Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Don't know what happens to me
Hi, I'm new here and I'm not a proper eanglish writer, so don't hate me too much if I make spelling or grammar mistakes  Pinch Pinch

Ok, so... First things first, for you to know, as it might be a good fact, I broke up with my girlfriend 2 months ago. I really think I'm over it but just for you to know. 
The thing is that I've alrady tryed to know other girls and tryed to get something with them. I had a crush and then discovered that she had a boyfriend already. Whatever, the problem is that I think I'm forcing myself to get a girl. For example, a few days ago a girl started texting, and I'm pretty sure that she wants something with me and even thow I don't like her in that way I get the same feeling that I get when I talk with someone I "like" as I felt with my crush.Geting stressed because she didn't retexted me with the same effort or beacause she wrote me a large text and I didn't and... Just stressin because of stupid things because I feel that I should get her to like me. AND I HATE IT!!! Ohmy Pinch  I wana be the guy that likes living and doesn't care about this stuff...
 In conclusion, I'm not sure what to do...

Messages In This Thread
Don't know what happens to me - by username123456 - 09-25-2015, 07:32 AM