Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I fudged up
Everything in my life was going good til I got in a car crash 3 weeks ago, totaled my car then later on that night my GF called me needing me to take her home urgently but I couldn't then I found out 2 days later she was caught with a handgun. The reason she has one is because she lives in a rough neighborhood and she needs protection anyway she went to court that following monday for it. She called me told me she loved me and she'll call me either way. A week goes by and still no word of her I looked it up and my phone can't accept collect calls on my plan. I'm trying to find out where they're holding her now and how long she has, but I just feel this could of all been avoided if I didn't totaled my call. I can barely focus because I keep thinking that this would of never happened if it wasn't for me. What I do know is that for my state handgun first charges are 1 1month to 3 years. I plan to stay faithful if it's less than 6 months, She's been my long term GF on and off for 2 years. Im sorry I just needed to vent I plan to move out of my parents house this summer( I'm 18) just so when she comes out I can get her out of that environment.

Messages In This Thread
I fudged up - by Guest - 03-20-2012, 10:48 PM
RE: I fudged up - by I_GOT_MODZ - 03-20-2012, 11:10 PM
RE: I fudged up - by NekoChan - 03-21-2012, 12:10 AM
RE: I fudged up - by Crystal - 03-21-2012, 12:57 AM
RE: I fudged up - by Empowerment - 03-21-2012, 05:09 PM