Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I need some help...
I am a Freshman in High School, and I need a bit of help. A friend of mine recently told me that she liked me, and I was surprised out of my mind due to her being much better than me (in looks and otherwise). She told me that I was too good for her and she liked me because I respect women. At first I thought she was lying just to play with my emotions. Another friend of mine told me that she has done something like that before with another man. So, I asked her and she said "I was serious." I still had my doubts, and they were stronger than ever. After asking for advice from a few friends, they told me to ask her out and I did (the first time ever asking anything of the sort to any woman). Her response was : "I don't know." I was ready to withstand denial, but for some reason, this crushed me. I asked her if she was kidding about the whole event again, and she said she said "I don't know," because she was too busy to have an intimate relationship. I still had a lingering sense of doubt, and thought she was lying and she was playing with me again. She wants to ask someone to Homecoming, but she hasn't asked him yet. I've tried to get it out of her, but she still hasn't said anything. So far, I've learned that I know him and he doesn't date very often (I fit both of those criteria). I also complimented her looks along the line of all of this ( called her "pretty"), and I felt terrible for it since I never judge people by looks. After saying sorry about this, I told her that she should find a man who likes her for more than looks. She said "I think I've found him." Now, I don't know who she's referring to at all. After all of this, I sank into a state of depression. I see all these people in relationships around me extremely happy, while I, on the other hand, are not. I want to get over all these feelings and frget about this, but I can't. Please help.

Messages In This Thread
I need some help... - by Guest - 09-12-2011, 05:09 PM
RE: I need some help... - by AceInfinity - 09-12-2011, 06:04 PM
RE: I need some help... - by Guest - 09-12-2011, 07:18 PM
RE: I need some help... - by AceInfinity - 09-12-2011, 07:28 PM
RE: I need some help... - by Guest - 09-12-2011, 07:36 PM
RE: I need some help... - by Guest - 09-13-2011, 04:16 PM
RE: I need some help... - by AceInfinity - 09-13-2011, 04:19 PM
RE: I need some help... - by Guest - 09-13-2011, 04:34 PM
RE: I need some help... - by -Revolution- - 09-15-2011, 10:14 AM
RE: I need some help... - by AceInfinity - 09-15-2011, 04:45 PM
RE: I need some help... - by Godly™ - 09-15-2011, 07:47 PM