Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
my shitty life (would like advice)
ok, ill start with a summary of my life, im 16 years old, never had a girlfriend. My "best friend" irritates the fudge out of me not to be mean or anything but he has something about him that get to me everyday, I pretend to be ok with everything and im successful at repressing all the insults and depressing events in my life that involve him. A few weeks back I didn't think that I'd feel so alone, like im different and no one understands but now I do and it is terrible.

after a few weeks I thought I had given up all hope of (real) happiness but there is this girl, she recently got a job where I work. she is a year younger than me and very outgoing. she had ask me for my number and we have been texting each other ever since. I really like her but Im not sure if she likes me back, we flirt alot in text but when we hang out it gets kinda awkward (not alot though)between both of us. But then I find out my "best friend" likes her too and is also flirting with her via text, my social skills aren't the best but his surpasses mine (its not the first time he has stolen my chances at getting girls). she thinks that im ok with him but it is eating me away inside. So now every time I see them together my heart sinks just a little each time, I'm to much of a nice guy so I cant approach him and ask him to stop or anything. I have been that way for as long as I can remember.

She is amazing but I don't want to loose another girl I like to my friend which is a total dick to everyone. Im trying my hardest to get with her but I don't know, I think that Im fighting a loosing battle Sad

I need advice, Im not sure what to do at all. Sad

Messages In This Thread
my shitty life (would like advice) - by The_Digital_Soldier - 07-06-2011, 12:04 AM
RE: my shitty life (would like advice) - by Dotty - 07-06-2011, 12:50 AM
RE: my shitty life (would like advice) - by Rilf - 07-06-2011, 03:32 PM
RE: my shitty life (would like advice) - by 630 - 07-06-2011, 11:47 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Life Advice XIII 2 805 08-23-2017, 11:12 AM
Last Post: wasim s
  fear and shitty life- feel i need to get away, get a job chrysanthemum0108 5 1,229 08-29-2012, 05:29 AM
Last Post: Paramore
  End of a realationship/my shitty life. gearsm 7 2,091 07-21-2011, 07:52 PM
Last Post: gearsm
  Shitty days... Zyx 11 3,285 07-18-2011, 04:12 PM
Last Post: Diabolic
  Should I stay, or should I go... (general life advice) PoisoNinja 16 4,253 06-30-2011, 03:49 PM
Last Post: Glassy