Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need some help with ideas for a project to distract me.
Hey guys, I'm making this thread so hopefully I can get some help with brainstorming some ideas of a project I can do. I am a full-time UK college student and a I have a part time job so it can't really be anything too major.

I'm trying to start a project to fill in the boring gaps between college, studies and going out with friends etc, I'd like to do something productive. I smoke marijuana and just recently started, I do it maybe once a week at the weekend as a reward to relax with. In my opinion its just like someone coming home and having a cup of tea or a beer, so, that has not effected me negatively any way, it helps a lot to relieve stress.

When I'm not keeping myself busy I start to sink into a depressive state and think of the future and what I'm going to do with my life etc.

In a perfect world I would start growing as an outlet and a hobby but it's not a perfect world, my parents do not know I smoke etc, until I can move out I cannot do that.

I used to Ski for 1 and 1/2 - 2 hours every week for the past 9 years but I eventually got bored. I'm just looking for a small but meaningful project I could take up. I've trying to think of some ideas for a while but I've been struggling.

I am very interested in Physics and Computing, all things to do with computers really.

Any advice/ideas would be appreciated, thanks. (Sorry for the long post)

Messages In This Thread
Need some help with ideas for a project to distract me. - by Fish™ - 05-08-2011, 03:11 PM