Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Release] Password Enhancer v1.0 [/Release]
Hey guys, I made this little application here that allows you to construct greater passwords, even uncrackable passwords that would take 10-20 years to decode ;). It is pretty awesome and I suggest you start using it for your password making. No it does not have any emailing/phishing function inside of it, if thats what your thinking; if you don't believe me, unplug your router and create a password -- if your that kind of person that doesn't trust quality members *like me*. Seriously though, I am just a nice guy that wants to make the virtual world a safer place. I'll release my source code if I get enough thanks for the application... A little nifty app I had been working on for some time now.
This is one of the craziest password makers in the world. No joke. I will update and add new string encryption methods over time, maybe in a few weeks.

Appreciation I got Big Grin: 4/10

Screenshot:
[Image: 6fd026326a763c2b21b6a974dd0392fb.png]

Features:
  • Password Strength function that alerts you how easy the password may get cracked, chosen on five separate levels of security.
  • Music - Still Dre (Instrumental Remix) by Dr. Dre {Remix by The High Roller}
  • 5 Extra Functions such as automatic password Mirroring, Upside-Down text conversion, binaric conversion and MD5 Hash Code conversion.
  • 4 Encryption Functions such as 64-Bit, 128-Bit, 192-Bit, 256 Bit.
  • And the final function, the scrambled master password.
  • There is a password generator function and a separate form for separating the functions into single functions. (By this I mean the functions are used one at a time, not like on the first form where the First Password Input is converted through all the functions below, for example the first password is converted into a mirrored version, then the mirrored version is converted into a Upside-Down Mirror of the first password input etc...)

Download Password Enhancer v1.0

Comments and replies are always welcome!
[Image: t5BWm.png]

Messages In This Thread
[Release] Password Enhancer v1.0 [/Release] - by Resistance - 05-01-2011, 02:58 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Release] Guidtech [Better then HWID][WITH VB FILES!] The-One 5 6,619 08-07-2015, 06:18 AM
Last Post: darknessxk
  [Release] Print Spooler Utility euverve 0 929 03-26-2013, 08:52 AM
Last Post: euverve
  [Release] USB Drive Defender euverve 0 1,210 03-22-2013, 06:21 AM
Last Post: euverve
  [Release] Whois+ Fragma 24 3,922 11-25-2012, 05:45 AM
Last Post: Ixam
  [RELEASE] lulz0r 1.0 - Just for teh lulz fdls4all 32 8,179 11-25-2012, 05:42 AM
Last Post: Ixam