Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Saw an extremely hot girl today - need advise
First off I'd like to say Merry Christmas to you support forums and a happy new year.
Here's my situation:

I saw this extremely hot chick today. I didn't get a chance to meet her as we were at church and she left right after the mass ended. However, me and my friend were staring at her hard out and I discovered she goes to my school (I've never met her as she's in the year/grade below me but my friend who I was with is in her year). Seeing as how she goes to my school I managed to find her facebook account and my friend is going to try and get me her number.
Now I've had a crush on other girls before and always been to pussy to do anything about it. I want to change that (1.) Because this girl was 20x as hot as ANY girl I have seen in my life. (2.) It's not fun daydreaming about a girl instead of hanging out with her Tongue.

Seeing as I don't know where she lives or anything like that I thought I'd try to win her over by sending her a message like this on facebook:

"Hey *******,
I realize you don't know me so believe me when I say it's taking me a lot of courage to say this to you, but I think you deserve to hear this.
I attended midnight mass on christmas at ******, and happened to see you there. You blew my mind. I promise you without a doubt that you are the most beautiful girl I have ever seen in my life. I honestly thought you were an angel for the first few seconds of my seeing you, before I snapped back to earth.
I don't know why I'm telling you this, I just had a wierd feeling I should.
Thanks for reading.
Happy new year,
*****"

After I send my message my plan is just to wait for her to reply, and move on if she doesn't.
What do you guys think? Is my message to aggressive, wierd, scary?

BTW if you guys are wondering I'm turning 17 next month, and this girl turned 16 in auqust; but I'm a lot more mature when it comes to relationships than most people. I don't give a crap about sex, I just want a girl with a great personality, but like all men I am attracted to beauty.

Thanks for reading,
Merry Christmas again Smile
Oh btw the reason I need to do this instead of just approaching her at school is because we are on holiday here and don't get back to school till february, so I won't see her till then.

Messages In This Thread
Saw an extremely hot girl today - need advise - by jman227 - 12-24-2010, 10:02 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Feeling excluded and need advise. Ukguinea 1 851 01-06-2020, 03:41 PM
Last Post: larzihops2
  Advise on parental favoritism and estrangement ilovepickles 1 685 01-03-2016, 01:29 PM
Last Post: Annabelle
  I saw something very upsetting today EJK 3 923 07-28-2013, 07:25 PM
Last Post: Clark
  Extremely nervous from teeth iolaka 8 1,752 11-20-2011, 06:25 PM
Last Post: milopeach
  Gotta Hot Girlfriend, but I have a problem... Bяian ♪ 42 7,015 08-01-2011, 09:16 AM
Last Post: BreShiE