Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Picking the best administrator for your forums
Thanks guys.

I only offered admin to someone I knew for at least (almost)a year and was an active. contributing, mature member to my site. He was also my only super mod. However, I was at first deciding on who was the most active and willing to help, designed for us, promoted us, did all that! Unfortunately, he's more interested in halo: reach(ugh, F U halo) than really buckling down and being a serious administrator of my site.

I would not trust many people either, and I suppose I should keep it as one administrator rather than developing into a multiple administrative site. I can easily manage the entire site.

I was just curious as to what you guys look for in an administrator. I like to plan, honestly. My current project isn't extremely successful however It's building and going smooth for the time being, so I always like to think and get advice from other webmasters.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Picking the best administrator for your forums - by Brandon - 09-21-2010, 02:39 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Guide on your Forums' Staff Team [MUST READ IF YOU OWN FORUMS] Tate 15 4,241 07-11-2011, 04:59 PM
Last Post: BlackChaos
  Have you been a forum administrator? Eve 63 21,538 03-12-2011, 10:58 PM
Last Post: RDCA
  Courses: Becoming an Administrator Lord_Scorch 50 6,202 07-04-2010, 03:57 PM
Last Post: Eve