Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Picking the best administrator for your forums
Hey guys,

What do you guys think on picking the best forum administrator for your forum?

I'm looking for opinions, what really makes a good side administrator with you, and when should you open one up? I've made my best guy administrator, he left...great! Now, a secondary administrator isn't always necessary, I agree. However it can be beneficial to your website to have a guy on your side trying to help as much as you are. I think that in some cases, like my current situation, it is best to remain sole admin for the benefit of your community. However, I was wondering what you guys look for in an administrator? Someone who has contributed a lot to the community, yes? Someone you KNOW will be helpful. I personally don't think experience with a certain software's admin CP is an issue. I've found that all of them are virtually the same with - or + features and if you've done 1 you can do them all. I'm looking more to the side of community management wise and how they would help increase activity to the best of their ability, come up with great ideas, etc.

So, what do the members here think?

Messages In This Thread
Picking the best administrator for your forums - by Brandon - 09-21-2010, 01:53 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Guide on your Forums' Staff Team [MUST READ IF YOU OWN FORUMS] Tate 15 4,182 07-11-2011, 04:59 PM
Last Post: BlackChaos
  Have you been a forum administrator? Eve 63 21,349 03-12-2011, 10:58 PM
Last Post: RDCA
  Courses: Becoming an Administrator Lord_Scorch 50 6,083 07-04-2010, 03:57 PM
Last Post: Eve