Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
life been very hard for me ,i can no longer deal with the pain
First of all, I'd like to apologize for my late response. Secondly, I'd like to say that I have been in your situation before. When I was in middle school, going into high school, I had a lot of problems and I was spiraling out of control. So, my parents brought me to a psychiatrist. I was on about four different medications before I found one that worked for me. Please keep that in mind. It's all trial and error my friend. Also, please don't do anything that you will regret later. Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem, and it's something that you CAN NOT take back. Life isn't like a video game where you just re-spawn in again (Unless you believe in reincarnation, in which case you would likely move down a few castes). As for the situation with your friend, my heart goes out to you. In my short time on this planet, I've had two amazing friends, and I've lost both of them. One of them moved 1,000 miles away and became a drug addict, and the other still lives in my town. Out of the blue he just stopped talking to me, and hasn't spoken a word to me in five years. Yes, it hurt, and still hurts. I don't know what the exact situation is with you and your friend, but if you are able to do so, I recommend that you try and talk with him/her whilst being as truthful as possible.

Good luck my friend.

P.S. If you ever find yourself feeling like you may harm yourself or others, please message me on Skype. My Skype is: haze.experience
I'm back on SupportForums after a 5 year hiatus.

Messages In This Thread
RE: life been very hard for me ,i can no longer deal with the pain - by Lеgеnd - 03-15-2016, 09:04 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  this winter has been hard kaju 1 618 08-01-2016, 10:48 PM
Last Post: Mimi
  How to reconnect with an old friend and deal with emotional bullying WalkingonStarlight 3 1,167 04-16-2014, 09:57 AM
Last Post: Callum
  I learned what pain truly is recently. Nighthawk1211 1 625 04-15-2014, 05:19 PM
Last Post: Callum
  How to reconnect with an old friend and deal with emotional bullying WalkingonStarlight 0 469 04-14-2014, 09:43 PM
Last Post: WalkingonStarlight
  Having a Hard Time getting through Sinvoid 1 716 11-25-2012, 09:27 AM
Last Post: Fravras