Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
need help badly
Hey man, what you should do is..

- Get a job.
- Save up.
- Get your own place (Assuming you live with your grandma?)
- Get internet after whenever..
- Don't go back onto the games, etc to get out of reality.

You need to face reality if you want to make it better, I used to do this & it made my life depressing & I tried to end my life 3 times.. Luckily I failed.

I then realized that I needed to quit staying in my house all day playing games, or generally just staying inside all day.

This is when I picked up a few hobbies which made me feel a lot better about life.

Here's some things that you could possibly do to feel better.

- Join a gym & work out throughout the week.
- Go jogging every day.
- Possibly do some sort of martial arts, or boxing, take a pick..

I know you're skeptical of e-Dating, but you could do it, you never know, right?

You could generally just flip your life right around & become an outdoor person & believe me, your life will become better. Nothing is worth ending your life for.

You could even try & get back into school once your life's seeming better, get better qualifications & get a better job, which you enjoy doing & that will also make you feel better. Never worry about what someone else thinks, don't let anyone control you.

Never let anyone tell you you're a failure, or that you can't do something. Everything is there for you, you just have to reach out & get it, cause no one else is going to hand it to you.

Sorry for how you've been treated & how unstable your childhood has been, but all you have to do, is climb out of the never-ending hole, or else you'll just keep falling deeper.

I hope this helps you & good luck. Blackhat

Messages In This Thread
need help badly - by zach2211 - 10-19-2012, 12:59 AM
RE: need help badly - by Marshall B. Mathers III - 10-19-2012, 01:32 PM