Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
at an impasse
Heh, this sounds exactly like my situation. I solved it by moving out, my mom (single mom adopted me and 2 other children) kept saying she was helping me, kept promising me she would, but she also guilt tripped me, complained all the time, promised me the world yada yada, at 18, I left and I'm almost 21 now, and yes I am struggling, but it is worth it, I've done more with my life then my mom cares about, she doesn't know half the crap I am capable of or even my goals. Move out is my best advice, I'm currently homeless for the most part, but I still have a better chance at life then living with that leech.

Edit: My girlfriend wants me to put in here that I stay with her when I am able to, and I am also saying for her that I love you Cat <3

Edit 2: Don't pay more attention to your laptop then you do your girlfriend or this happens...
We all have things we want to say, but not publicly. We all need help with them at one point. If you want a private conversation or seek private help, send me a PM.

Messages In This Thread
at an impasse - by Dudewrath - 07-30-2012, 08:38 PM
RE: at an impasse - by Metapod - 08-03-2012, 01:55 AM
RE: at an impasse - by chrysanthemum0108 - 08-03-2012, 07:34 AM
RE: at an impasse - by chrysanthemum0108 - 08-03-2012, 01:16 PM