Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Depression, need help...
Honestly, I've gone through exactly what you've gone through while I was in my teens.

When I was 18, my dad had no job and my parents were on the verge of a divorce. I was quite popular in high school but I felt like I could never find my place in school so I quickly became alone my last year. I kept skipping class, never showed up to class and it later held me back in high school for an extra year. I was also going through a rough break up with my at the time girlfriend and it just kept going downhill from there.

I was depressed. I felt like I had no will or energy to do anything, go outside, just anything! I'd sit in my room and just cry... For nothing. I felt like crap but I didn't know why I felt like crap, basically it just broke me down inside. I started feeling suicidal I resorted to drugs and alcohol for my "support" and eventually it led me to my attempted suicide. I overdosed on every drug in my family's medicine cabinet and I miraculously survived.

I don't know what happened after... But eventually I started going to church frequently at that time (I don't anymore), I started listening to some music that inspired to go out and do things better with my life, and I just started to learn to say "fudge the world!", "fudge my parents and their problems", "fudge my ex", "fudge everything that brought me down!" At that point it was about making myself happy. I went out called up a few of my old high school classmates to hang out, I got myself a part time job to occupy my mind and I just went to the gym to workout my anger.

I feel like I'm a stable person now, and I think it's ridiculous how much "support" you got in this section. I want to extend my hand to you because I care about you Blades and though I may not know you, I know that we share a struggle that no one else might ever go through, Idunno. Just stay strong, Have faith that your life will get better and just stay positive. Don't turn to drugs like I did, instead express yourself through dance, music, drawing etc. I know you'll get better Smile And when you do, please save another persons life by sharing your story and telling them to stay strong. Care when nobody else does because that's when people need it the most.

Ps. Catch me on HF for anything. I won't really check here often. (Same username)

Take care and God bless! Thumbsup

Messages In This Thread
Depression, need help... - by Blades - 06-02-2012, 07:20 PM
RE: Depression, need help... - by Blades - 06-03-2012, 08:06 PM
RE: Depression, need help... - by Prince - 06-04-2012, 10:43 AM
RE: Depression, need help... - by Blades - 06-05-2012, 12:17 AM
RE: Depression, need help... - by akatsuki - 06-05-2012, 09:01 PM
RE: Depression, need help... - by Blades - 06-05-2012, 10:54 PM
RE: Depression, need help... - by SoulZeh - 06-05-2012, 09:32 PM
RE: Depression, need help... - by Pr0d - 06-08-2012, 01:04 PM
RE: Depression, need help... - by GaurdianAngel - 11-09-2012, 01:30 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Artist depression artgirl2015 1 1,461 08-07-2015, 11:15 AM
Last Post: Jolie777
  Lack of hackforums causing me depression. wills 1 639 04-15-2014, 05:18 PM
Last Post: Callum
  [ Tutorial ] Helping someone with their depression + symptoms Clark 3 1,186 02-05-2014, 04:04 AM
Last Post: Clark
  Grades are making my anxiety and depression worse Love 0 629 11-07-2013, 07:54 PM
Last Post: Love
  Really low self-esteem/depression. david563 0 657 11-29-2012, 10:48 PM
Last Post: david563