Poll: Do you believe we are going to be hit by a meteor?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
21.74%
5 21.74%
No
78.26%
18 78.26%
Total 23 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Deadly asteroid headed for earth (poll)
(03-07-2012, 03:48 AM)NekoChan Wrote: Lmao DAMINK, you are the naive one here. You believe anything you read and what NASA says?
When your precious "NASA" said we are going to be destroyed by Niburus, scientists all over the world fought against it.
It's common knowledge of the distance we can already see, we can see out of our universe.

IF A freakin METEOR OR A PLANET IS COMING WE CAN freakin SEE IT 10 YEARS BEFORE IT HITS.
I think your resources are quite stupid. freakin I don't know, start from watching more Discovery, that's a start.
You should see more physics & universe lectures, because I have seen a lot of them, I actually learn that subject.

First of all the asteroids/meteors that COULD hit us MAYBE unexpected would be so small, that our ozone would rip them to nothing before they would even fall few meters. Not to mention it would be more than a 70% change that pieces would fall in water(small pieces, no tsunami).

Don't forget our nuclear weapons, that wouldn't hurt us much to backfire.

Also don't forget that Earth is in the most dangerous spot considering flying meteors. Since we are on the most dangerous spot and we got hit like millions of years ago, I don't really see the odds of getting once again anytime soon.

If you do enough research, you will find that it's not TOTALLY proven what killed the dinosaurs. But I know, it's a fact that a meteor did it, but then again, MILLIONS of years ago I repeat.

This OP source did not come from NASA and i dont actively ever read anything they say. For you to assume so is exactly that. An assumption based on no facts so yea man thats prob close to .....? <fill in the blank yourself
You will find most information that comes from the US is distorted in some way or another.
Do you remember back not to long ago russia had a decent size meteor hit? 70s i think but may be wrong.
It dropped thousands and thousands of trees.
THere was no 10 year warning there STUPID!
And the was no 10 year warning on the recent on i posted in this thead.
Please find me the report for this meteor 10 years ago and prove to me your facts are that FACTS.
The Rules!
FTW Forum <-- Home of the Damned! --> Join me On MM

Messages In This Thread
RE: Deadly asteroid headed for earth (poll) - by DAMINK™ - 03-07-2012, 04:03 AM
RE: Deadly asteroid headed for earth (poll) - by Aid - 05-05-2012, 08:20 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Timelapse of the ISS flying over Earth alabama 0 546 09-19-2011, 10:26 PM
Last Post: alabama
  [POLL] NCAA '11, UConn or Butler? Scalise 5 1,159 04-04-2011, 06:20 PM
Last Post: Scalise
  3 Large Objects will approach the earth in 2012 Project- 9 2,886 12-30-2010, 09:04 PM
Last Post: Peter L
  [POLL] What username should i have? Simba 53 15,731 08-14-2010, 03:55 PM
Last Post: Fragma
  Earth 2100 Videos. Opinions? SlaKe! 2 583 04-01-2010, 02:45 PM
Last Post: SlaKe!