Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WebBot - Program to Decode Internet Information for Future Predictions
Many have been using info like this on youtube for there "truth" channels.
Some of it is funny and some a little scarey.
Did you notice the simpsons episode where grandpa simpson opened his diary and it showed "waiting to die" over and over again on every page and on feb 3rd i think it was it had "die"
Well alot of people said that was a sign. And i guess perhaps it was given the weather in the US on that day and the amounts of people killed.

Can a program predict future events based on keyword searches?
Nope more than likely it will simply pull data that is more probible than not.
If lets say the US is doing its usual think of war threats then people may well be inclined to search WWIII or something.
Now this program will pick up on that and perhaps make a calculated decision based on those trends.
Speculating a war is more likely than not.
Does it mean its accurate? No it simply means its doing basically what google is.
Balancing keywords based on demand and giving weight to those. Perhaps more than simply keywords.
None the less it can never predict humans. Humans cant predict humans and we program computers/
The Rules!
FTW Forum <-- Home of the Damned! --> Join me On MM

Messages In This Thread
RE: WebBot - Program to Decode Internet Information for Future Predictions - by DAMINK™ - 03-07-2012, 02:24 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  CIA Virus Stuxnet (SCADA System Worm) - Pandora's Box of New Malware In The Future? AceInfinity 0 681 03-07-2012, 03:20 AM
Last Post: AceInfinity
  Information system assignment. Extasey 0 436 11-09-2009, 06:33 PM
Last Post: Extasey
  [Winner] Read for more information. Skill 27 3,290 10-25-2009, 04:26 AM
Last Post: Skill
  [Contest] Read for more information. Skill 37 4,077 10-24-2009, 08:10 AM
Last Post: Lord_Scorch