Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I want what I can't have
I'm confused. Your first post didn't sound like it, but everyone's talking about love at first sight?
Love at first sight does not exist. It does not exist, it does not exist, it does not exist.
If Lindsay Lohan came up to me and said "hey SoulCake, the limit does not exist," I would say, "you're right, Lindsay Lohan, the limit does not exist, and neither does love at first sight. Or your career."

If you would like to argue with me that love at first sight does exist, I would say that your definition of love is perhaps a little bit shallow. I think that the emotions, experiences, and the amount that you should know about a person should be a whole lot deeper than just first sight in order for you to fall in love.

Jumping from relationship to relationship is not healthy, and you could very quickly become the "rebound guy."

So my advice to you is to be careful, and re-analyze your feelings. Make sure there's really something there before getting into that situation. It really just sounds like infatuation to me, which will pass.

Messages In This Thread
I want what I can't have - by TalishHF - 01-09-2012, 05:55 AM
RE: I want what I can't have - by AceInfinity - 01-09-2012, 08:28 AM
RE: I want what I can't have - by tomynho - 01-09-2012, 08:40 AM
RE: I want what I can't have - by TalishHF - 01-09-2012, 08:45 AM
RE: I want what I can't have - by SoulCake. - 01-09-2012, 09:37 AM
RE: I want what I can't have - by TalishHF - 01-09-2012, 09:41 AM
RE: I want what I can't have - by SoulCake. - 01-09-2012, 10:06 AM
RE: I want what I can't have - by Dogbert - 01-09-2012, 10:21 AM