Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Cheap] Graphic services
[Image: bannersfe.png]
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Hi there. Well, recently I made a Paypay account, and I figured I could earn some money with Photoshop. I'm making banners, logo's, buttons etc. Basically all kind of gfx work.

The prices range betweed 2-5 USD, depending on the work needed for it.

To order, post here or send me a PM (which one you prefer the best) and explain me in detail what you want to me to make for you. When done, I will send you a "watermarked" preview image. If you are satisfied, the payment will occur and you will receive the non-watermarked image, together with the .psd file and related fonts. If you are not satisfied with the result, you are not obligated to pay.

Requirements:
25+ posts
1+ reputation (positive)

All contact is made through the SF Forums. No MSN, Facebook, chat or anything unless really needed. Cheers Thumbsup

Messages In This Thread
[Cheap] Graphic services - by Gerira - 12-20-2011, 08:20 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  TEMOK | Fast & Cheap SEO Services From TEMOK With Unique C-Class IPs | $49/Month tk-hassan 0 206 06-05-2017, 03:59 AM
Last Post: tk-hassan
  Unique C Class IPs ◌ Cheap SEO Services Starting at $49/Month ◌ TEMOK.COM tk-hassan 0 241 03-03-2017, 12:11 AM
  Defeat ISP Speed Throttling | Anonymous VPN Services From TEMOK at Very Cheap Price tk-hassan 0 583 10-06-2016, 03:47 AM
  Get Your Business on Top By Getting Cheap SEO Services From TEMOK Starting at $49/Mo tk-hassan 1 249 09-25-2016, 11:32 PM
Last Post: laurakeith63
  Fragma's Graphic Design Services - Logos/Banners/3D/Animation/Editing + Much More! Fragma 9 1,218 11-02-2011, 07:01 PM
Last Post: Party