Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 3.56 Average
How I Made More Then $2k With Proof Included - Make Money With FileIce & YouTube
(03-27-2011, 10:24 AM)iMario Wrote:
I will show you my method to have money in a easy way.

Why this is for beginner? Because this is how I started to earn a lot of money (not like some neobux cents or doing survey to get some cents) and this is how I still do money!

What you will need:
Visual Basic
YouTube Account (Don't use your main account if you have one. Create a new one.)
ShareCa$h Account

Steps:
1) After downloading Visual Basic, create a fake generator. When I started creating my generator, I had no skills in Visual Basic. So I searched on YouTube to learn and also in the SF Visual Basic section. This is the hardest part but it's still easy. You will need free time for this the first time.
2) Record a video with your generator then upload it to YouTube.
3) Upload the file on ShareCa$h.
4) Copy and Paste the Shareca$h link on the YouTube description.
5) Boost the video with tools (ex: http://www.viewet.com)
6) Profit!

This is easy! But be sure to read those tips if you want this method to be a success!

Tips:
1)Think of something popular (Like: Microsoft Point Generator, Black Ops Map Pack Generator)
2)Upload a lot of video and files. One video will not give you a lot of money.
3)When you upload your file to Shareca$h, be sure the file have a good name (Bad Example: 123456789.exe)(Good Example: Free PSN Code Generator.exe)
4)Always protect your video. Example watermark your video with your YouTube Channel username.
5)Try to be as much as possible legit when recording a video.
6)Try to add proof if you can. Give them a reason to believe you. (If you already have a map pack and you created a map pack generator, show as proof that you have the map pack)
7)Try using YouTube comment + likes boost service. There is a lot of good YouTube boost service on HF (Click here for a good service that did it to me).
8)Try to follow game news to know what's popular right now.
9)Always look professional
10)Prevent people from thinking poorly about you!Ex. YouTube Comments
11)You can add into your description...Things like "This files has been downloaded 132 Times"
12)Add a lot of related keyword on your YouTube video.
13)Try to have a good title of the video (Bad Example: ms points generator) (Good Example: [2011] Microsoft Point Generator Tested & Working the 08/01/2011)
14)If your earnings goes down suddenly, this could mean that your video was deleted.

I am inspired by this tutorial to make these tips.

You can also use other thing then fake generator. Use your imagination!

If you have any question I'm ready to help you. Thanks is always apreciated!
Thanks! Nice share.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [For Beginner] Easy way to start doing money online! (With Proof More Then 1000$) - by Shady - 06-18-2011, 12:25 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hello from Make Money Online onlinemoney12 1 1,058 07-25-2017, 01:23 AM
Last Post: byteshubb
  File Ice & YouTube - Tutorial - Learn How I Made More Than $2,000 huyenluv 10 7,100 07-06-2014, 07:19 PM
Last Post: unusedunsued22
  Hello from Make Money Online onlinemoney12 0 861 05-06-2014, 10:54 PM
Last Post: onlinemoney12
  Make 1000 $ /month with FileIce with 10 minutes work per day Luke 51 23,810 04-29-2014, 10:07 PM
Last Post: suryamindwi
  How to Make Easy Money Online inlifethrill 8 2,954 04-04-2014, 04:54 PM
Last Post: Brooke