Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
When do you tell a woman you love her
Eight years ago I took one look at a man and I knew he was the one. I believe I fell in love that same day, and it was pretty awkward to see him the next day and dream of him for weeks and weeks. Then someone explained to me that if you know what you like, you will know it when the right one comes...you have been practicing for years, so was it really love at first sight, or "finally, there you are!"
It did not come without pitfalls. He had been used to being alone and his mother was ill and he cared for her. Trying to get time with hi was like pulling teeth and to say I had loved him would have really freaked him out back then. Now, I whisper it at times but he doesn't say it back. Once I asked, "Do you love me? and he nodded YES, but some people just have a harder time with the word and feel that it will cripple them or make them too vulnerable if they say it. So he shows it instead, but I can tell he likes it when I say it. I don't think there is a right time, but there can be different reactions. I had a guy say he loved me once and I didn't feel the same way. He felt like an ass and eventually stopped seeing me, even thought we were very close, because I could not feel the same way. You don't always get the reaction you wanted.

Messages In This Thread
RE: When do you tell a woman you love her - by Guest - 03-27-2011, 12:25 AM
RE: When do you tell a woman you love her - by Guest - 03-27-2011, 02:56 PM
RE: When do you tell a woman you love her - by Guest - 03-27-2011, 07:28 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I love her.. I don't love her saint.slacker 5 1,901 01-25-2012, 10:25 AM
Last Post: Meat
  Stupid Woman - Need Advice Sam 20 2,895 05-24-2010, 10:24 AM
Last Post: BladeCNH