Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Adopt a mom, 30 day Water Fast & I hope it's fast
OK, with no support from family & I have no friends, I've turned to you, Support Forum. The 30 day water fast (cross my fingers) is more than cleansing my body of toxins. I'm usually very strong minded; strong willed individual. Recently, I hit the breaking point. This is not about losing vanity weight. This is not some FAD DIET! I'm basically a loner, don't follow the social norm & sort of new to, Yes, the WWW. (I have no Facebook thing & Twitter what?) I'm not some teenager, I'm not a geezer who was afraid to learn the computer, not an anorexic. I'm in my 30's, married 15 yrs, mom w/ 2 kids (8-13). I decided to do a cleanse of the mind, body & soul. No I'm not some, gonna shove religion down your throat person either. I am asking somebody to adopt me for the next 30 days to help me achieve my goal. If I can do this, then I can overcome the recent events that took place.

For those who want to know the basic details of me: I'm an ABC-American Born Chinese, from LA, the Valley. No I don't speak Asian, nor am I "Asian" I'm American (Not sure if that's good either, nowadays, I'm just a so called Hippie at heart tied up in a closet). I'm told I look Native American (would be cool to convert to the earlier years) Malaysian, Hawaiian etc, you get the point. 5'4 1/2", notice the 1/2" please. Usual weight 110 lbs. (please don't hate, participate) Normal weight fluctuates to 105 lbs-120 lbs. A hardcore Runner & not just saying that. Ran average 5.5 miles/6 days for the past 11 years & past year uped the mileage to average of 13 miles/ 6 days. And, No I never ran any marathons. No I'm not a bragger, just how else am I suppose to get adopted. I dislike resumes & interviews. I basically follow a vegetarian diet. Any other questions you need to decide before adopting me feel free to ask.

For whoever wants to know: Today is day 4 of my fast. The Fast is filtered frig door water + 1/4 Cup fresh organic lemon and water throughout the day. Start weight 126 lbs. and by day 4 at 119lbs (water weight of course) No enemas, or soaking in sea water Techo something like that, I forget what it's called.
Thanks for the support

Messages In This Thread
Adopt a Mom on 30 Day Water Fast & I hope it's Fast - by MRyan - 03-19-2011, 09:38 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  mental illness mom, i am so giving up richarda83 4 915 09-15-2012, 05:20 AM
Last Post: penguinknight
  Mom sick, diagnosed with OCD (Cleaning). TitaniumSpectrum 2 531 06-08-2012, 01:01 PM
Last Post: Pr0d
  Dad has a brain tumor but he won't let me tell my mom... 3 891 04-17-2012, 03:05 AM
Last Post: NekoChan
  My mom has behavioral problems, may be due to left temporal lobe cysts. advicetaker 0 509 09-12-2011, 07:49 PM
Last Post: advicetaker
  Lost my mom.. Sin 37 5,885 06-09-2011, 06:43 PM
Last Post: Crawls