Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breaking up for the second and last time
I'm def not keeping stuff in... I'm just kind of... going through the "I miss him" then turning into "God what a a$$hole" to "I miss him" to "What's wrong with me missing him. I want nothing to do with him!" And back and forth. I do have friends and fam to talk to.... It's just I didn't last on the sad for long.. not used to that. We dated a total of almost a year and a half and I only felt sad for about 2-3 days... now I'm just going back and forth b/w the missing and the anger. I dunno-- I had realized he wasn't the one a few months ago and then I would think of breaking up every now and again.

I guess what's hard is that I wasn't mentally prepared for doing the mutual breakup.. though i wanted to.. I wasn't ready at that time. I mean, considering I had 3 midterms that week and was pretty sick with bronchitis and sinus infection.

Towards the end he didn't believe me when I would apologize for something. I asked him, "Do you think I'm being superficial?" and he'd say yes and I say sorry just to end an argument. :'( He would never change for me... he can only change for himself. And I can only move on and know exactly what I DON'T want in a guy. Still rough though.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Breaking up for the second and last time - by recovering_rachel - 03-12-2011, 08:22 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Present Education System In India | Breaking News parentsassembly 1 674 08-24-2017, 09:45 PM
Last Post: wasim s
  Breaking Habits Lord_Scorch 5 1,443 12-08-2009, 11:40 PM
Last Post: Elektrisk