Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
[Suggestion] Usergroup for registered people after ~700 posts
(10-28-2010, 06:23 PM)Sam Wrote: We all campaigned hard for negative reputations to be disabled and neutral reputations are IMO useless. As for LQP, I don't see this nearly as much as you are suggesting? LQP is dealt with quickly if you see it the please report it.

I do however agree that our higher posting members should get some sort of privallege.

I would have to disagree, if you are wanting to buy something from someone for example. Such as from a domain hosting service someone is offering. It's common sense for me to look at some of the comments that have been written in the persons rep, as well as their posts.

Neutral rep for me would act like a persons profile "comments" if someone was not mean enough to give the person a negative rep. They are not completely useless.

As for the above 700 posts. It could be that there are lots of spammers here, but adding this might make people above 700 posts not care about having the worry for seeing a negative rep on their username, which discourages the normal level of respect that we see around here currently. In terms of the way people reply to someones post, and especially if they need help on a thread. Just to get back on topic here lol.

No disrespect meant to your suggestion, i'd encourage suggestions for anything because it raises discussion. I know i've posted suggestions that don't make complete sense to me so i'm not good at making them Smile (But this is still site activity)

I think there should be something however for maybe 700 posts, and you can lock your own thread? Who knows.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Suggestion] Usergroup for registered people after ~700 posts - by AceInfinity - 10-28-2010, 10:35 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Suggestion : View Your Posts Kotto*N[ix]mouth 12 1,805 08-30-2011, 07:21 PM
Last Post: ScripT
  Suggestion]HF Award [Suggestion lil weezy baby 20 5,644 11-02-2010, 05:29 PM
Last Post: Solidus
  [Suggestion] Poster Award [/Suggestion] Sam 16 3,962 10-01-2010, 04:22 AM
Last Post: DAMINK™
  Usergroup bars. Solitary 15 2,592 09-17-2010, 05:21 AM
Last Post: NekoChan
  [SUGGESTION] MOTM [/SUGGESTION] Sam 21 3,305 08-22-2010, 07:37 AM
Last Post: Sam