Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
nlklkl
I have 2 kids as well, 2 girls Karma Yvonne and Sienna Nicol, they are my world my lil babies i understand what you mean by possibly resenting your unborn for what has happend. Know this that is is NOT your fault you feel this way it is just your subconcious trying to cope with the issue at hand, you know in your heart you wont resent him when you see his face. Understand that your childs paternal grandparents just want what is best for the child HOWEVER they are going about it ALL wrong, they are playing the parent role in which you bestowed upon them when you sent him there, not that is was wrong of you. You merely did what you had to do to ensure the safest scenario for your child, that in itself should show you that you are a great mother and you can pull through this. Again understanding your child is out of home i take it the grandparents feel a bit betrayed that you have your oldest living with them then willingly decide to have another baby when you dont have your first one home yet, that itself does raise questions however you had your reasons im sure. You will find that witl a little faith and courage you can trump this hol you are in, doesnt it kind of feel like it did the day you had him and the nurses took him to the nursery for you to rest, do you remember what you felt when yoiu woke uo and he wasnt there, that maternal instinct to want your offspring at least within eyesight of you. Channel that same love and compassion you have into getting your family back together again. We must be the strongest for our offspring then ourselves
[Image: pageviews=1]

Messages In This Thread
nlklkl - by skooner - 08-25-2010, 04:16 AM
RE: im resenting my unborn baby already - by Juggalo-Lee - 09-21-2010, 12:40 AM