Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
She ended it and I need help[read my last post plz]
Sorry for posting a lot of threads in this section. It's just that school gets kinda stressful for me and I need advice on things.

Well, over the past week, I noticed my girlfriend was acting a little differently and I was starting to feel like she is drifting further away from me. I confronted her 2 times about it before and she said nothing was wrong. I asked again yesterday. I found out she was scared to tell me because she thought I'd flip out and get mad on her. I explained that I couldn't do that to her because of my respect for her.

We've been going out for 5 months. I'm 16 and she's 15. She waited for me for 7 months when I was confused about another girl. I couldn't actually believe it. So swim season started for her and she is really busy. We don't have any frees together this year for some reason, and we can only talk for 5 minutes after school in person and at night for maybe 30-60 minutes on the phone. Swimming requires her to be busy on almost all days of the week, but we are both free Sunday and Friday nights after 5:30.

So, last night I asked her if everything was ok and she said no. She said she felt like I wasn't her boyfriend anymore and she is starting to lose interest in me. We haven't been able to hang out the past 2 weekends because her parents weren't home. So I asked her if we can still change it and I let her know if she really wanted to end it, it was her decision if she wanted to stay with me. She said she still wanted to try and fix it, but she said she didn't think it would work. We agreed that we would start hanging out as much as possible now. We both want to change it. Her best friend said I shouldn't worry about it, but she hasn't talked to my girlfriend yet.

I don't want to lose my gorgeous and amazing girlfriend. The past 5 months I've had with her have been the happiest ones of my life. I can promise that. So supportforums, I ask this: What are the chances of her breaking up with me if she thinks we can't fix it? What can I do to help her decide to stay with me?

Last question: So I talk to someone I know from my drivers ed class about my girlfriend all the time. I ask her for advice. She said she can tell my girlfriend how happy I am with her and how excited I am for everything I do with her. Would this help at all?

Messages In This Thread
She ended it and I need help[read my last post plz] - by iTz Realiity - 08-31-2010, 03:27 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Plz, need support to be able to volunteer Leilaloha 0 586 10-04-2017, 05:32 AM
Last Post: Leilaloha
  Am I Insane people, help plz...??? -.-x Resistance 19 2,861 02-06-2011, 12:56 PM
Last Post: h-boy
  help plz......how to express ma love to ma grl frd ? saumil 22 3,264 07-19-2010, 09:59 AM
Last Post: Solidify