Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Video Editing
I have all the essential programs needed for editing.

I have made some edits before, but didn't have the motivation to pursue further.

Programs, that have been on my desktop, and haven't been touched for months.

Sony Vegas
Adobe After Effects
Cinema 4D
Photoshop

I got into editing, and started out with "Intros".
I plan to start editing again, but not sure where to start.

Questions:
Also which program should I use for editing out of the three I have?
Where is a good place to start/pickup editing again?
In answer to your first question it all depends on what sort of edits you want, Adobe After Effects has some better features than Sony Vegas but Vegas is more simplistic. Well if you're a gamer you could start editing game clips, if not then buy yourself a HD camera/camcorder and record some stuff. Then play around with some settings and you're on your way again.
Start with After Effects.
It's a good program for Intros and such, Just continue doing that stuff.
Hello Friends,

The term video editing can refer to:
1. Linear video editing, using video tape
2. Non-linear editing system (NLE), using computers with video editing software
3. Offline editing
4. Online editing
5. Vision mixing, when working within live television and video production environments

Thanks and Regards,
Agili Ron

agiliron.com
McAfee antivirus software protects your personal data from viruses and malware. It prevents inappropriate content from entering your computer, and this antivirus also monitors the incoming and outgoing networks. The McAfee antivirus is reliable and secures your social networking sites and online transaction information. For downloading, installing, and activating the McAfee antivirus, go to its online site that is mcafee.com/activate.
McAfee antivirus software protects your personal data from viruses and malware. It prevents inappropriate content from entering your computer, and this antivirus also monitors the incoming and outgoing networks. The McAfee antivirus is reliable and secures your social networking sites and online transaction information. For downloading, installing, and activating the McAfee antivirus, go to its online site that is mcafee.com/activate.
Garmin express is a computer application that is made for easy management of Garmin GPS device through the computer system. This application software is used for updating GPS map and also is used for keeping a back up of all the data associated with all the Garmin devices that are in use. The user can easily get voices installed and can also get the product manuals downloaded through Garmin Express a user can easily get all the Garmin maps updated automatically with just a click with the help of Garmin express the user can easily get the data saved on garmin.com/express. Garmin express also provides alerts for new maps to be installed and also transferring data becomes easy for the users through Garmin express.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Looking for someone to teach me basic editing Rуan 6 2,735 05-29-2012, 10:13 PM
Last Post: Deity
  Sound Editing Progam crovaxND0 13 2,180 01-06-2012, 12:44 PM
Last Post: Pikachu
  Favorite Video Editing Program ? DeathxXxAwaits 59 8,382 01-05-2012, 07:51 AM
Last Post: m4dh4ck3r
  Video Editing Help? Epicly 11 2,910 12-23-2011, 05:39 PM
Last Post: Hydroxyde
  Beginning Video editing ! whyme? 17 3,682 11-01-2011, 10:21 PM
Last Post: Nexum