Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Group [Contributors] - Recruitment Open
(02-14-2012, 05:12 PM)AceInfinity Wrote: It is essentially the same as the one you've created yeah, but I personally don't see the benefit of any new groups here until they are added. The only thing they accomplish now is to create "virtual" SF "communities" where people can feel connected without it being an official symbolic link that they are connected, or that they are a team.

Right now they are both useless. I'm speaking in the future, if both were official, what the difference would be? Besides one is easy to get into defeating the purpose.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not arguing about who has a "better group," like it is being implied. That's childish. But logically, which group will actually benefit the forums if made official? That's my point. Not suggesting he should take down this thread or anything, was just asking him of his motives.
I'll apply when I get more posts Tongue
Let me know if I get accepted please Sam. I need something else to do. Tongue
(02-15-2012, 07:36 AM)BreShiE Wrote: Let me know if I get accepted please Sam. I need something else to do. Tongue

If you're accepted, how will you have more to do?
(02-15-2012, 12:58 PM)Peter L Wrote: If you're accepted, how will you have more to do?

I have no idea, it was the early hours of the morning when I posted that, so I wasn't thinking straight.
Well, I'd love to join. Haven't been here in a while and want to get back into the flow. I have many great threads, I received SF's first award, I'm extremely good at anything with an engine. And most people seem to like me. I think I knew you before you were staff. But I can't really remember.
One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.
@ KTM I remember you when I had like 10 posts. Back in 2009. Good to see an old member return.
Thanks man, I forgot all about this site, but my phone had it stored, and I decided to come back.
One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.
damn I need more posts.
Looks like I will have to start posting from today Smile
Nice group Sam.
[Image: 3dtextven0mhf.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Read] Group Information for Applications Omniscient 74 36,219 01-18-2020, 04:03 AM
Last Post: rickhart
  New Group - Aces Peter L 40 10,243 10-09-2014, 10:25 AM
Last Post: xadamxk
  Emotional Helpers Official Group Recruitment BlackChaos 8 2,619 04-16-2014, 04:38 PM
Last Post: Callum
  SF Webmasters - Recruitment Open : Update Read Kewlz 36 6,098 09-24-2013, 04:25 PM
Last Post: YourMCGeek
  SF Coders Official Group [Applications: OPEN!] BreShiE 214 64,223 06-20-2012, 10:10 AM
Last Post: Kewlz