Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(Omni) 2 Accounts, 1 IP? (for sister)
Note: This is just a question, only one account is registered to my IP...

I know Omni is strict about only 1 account per IP. But my sister needs some help with some issues that she won't talk to me about. Would it be okay if she registered here? I would have no access to her account, so I would not have 2 accounts myself.

Please reply.
We all have things we want to say, but not publicly. We all need help with them at one point. If you want a private conversation or seek private help, send me a PM.
You should PM Omni and tell him that your sister want to register so he will make a decision but you already made the thread so, let's wait and see his answer.
She can register.
Though an account isn't needed to post in emotional support.
(04-08-2011, 03:49 PM)Veryx Wrote: But my sister needs some help with some issues that she won't talk to me about.

But you would be able to see everything she posts anyway.
[Image: burninglove4.png]
(04-08-2011, 04:56 PM)Untouch Wrote: But you would be able to see everything she posts anyway.

Eh, it's complicated... she respects my advice but always thinks I'm wrong. So she never heeds it, maybe if she sees others' advice it will help her...
We all have things we want to say, but not publicly. We all need help with them at one point. If you want a private conversation or seek private help, send me a PM.
Yes she can register, Omni isn't going to deny a person from support forums for having two accounts with different people.
(04-08-2011, 09:42 PM)RDCA Wrote: Yes she can register, Omni isn't going to deny a person from support forums for having two accounts with different people.

I still just want to make sure that he knows it will be 2 different people if he checks the IPs...
(04-08-2011, 09:42 PM)RDCA Wrote: Yes she can register, Omni isn't going to deny a person from support forums for having two accounts with different people.

Yes he will... Omni doesn't know the person who is controlling the accounts. But in this case, he does now.
[Image: t5BWm.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Omni can we please.... DAMINKā„¢ 15 1,427 03-07-2012, 04:20 AM
Last Post: Prince
  Too Omni Chief 9 2,160 08-28-2011, 03:43 PM
Last Post: Solidus
  For you, Omni! Braco22 21 1,335 08-24-2011, 11:05 AM
Last Post: Omniscient
  Omni should NekoChan 2 416 03-18-2011, 07:24 AM
Last Post: Omniscient
  My Thanks To Omni. Emotion 22 1,757 11-15-2010, 01:16 PM