Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
[Now Recruiting] ----- The Monetizers ----- [Now Recruiting]
Hello Support Forums, I currently own a Monetizing Website and I would like to make a crew that will help my forum as well Support Forums members earn some money!

Requirements to join The Monetizers:
  • Must have a basic knowledge about Monetizing (Money Making)
  • Must share some of your methods with the official site (Monetizer Forums)
  • Must post in High Quality!
  • Must not have negative reputation for scamming or posting in low quality.
  • Must be atleast 13 years old
  • Shold not attempt to scam anyone in Support Forums or Monetizer Forums!

Application form:

Name:
What do you think you can bring to The Monetizers?Do you know anything about monetizing?
Are you willing to share your methods with others?

Code:
[color=#00BFFF][u][b]
Application form:[/b][/u][/color]
[color=#FFD700]Name:[/color]
[color=#FFD700]Age:[/color]
[color=#FFD700]Why do you want to join The Monetizers?[/color]
[color=#FFD700]What do you think you can bring to The Monetizers?[/color][color=#FFD700]Do you know anything about monetizing?[/color]
[color=#FFD700]Are you willing to share your methods with others?[/color]

When you are approved to the crew, I will private message you the details about what you need to do.
So get going and apply now!
You need 500 posts minimum to be able to start a group for recruiting members. It's a month since you posted this so I don't think you had 500 then since you only have 400 now.

Application form:

Name: Zeon
Why do you want to join The Monetizers? I want to earn money
What do you think you can bring to The Monetizers?Do you know anything about monetizing? Well, I've made $130 so far online.
Are you willing to share your methods with others? Yep!
[Image: bea699ce6c7acdb7ffbf10d0432f352f.jpg]

Application form:

Name: Heli0s
Why do you want to join The Monetizers? I've earned thousands of dollars selling goods on eBay. Been a member there for years and I've sold everything. Electronics, clothing, antiques, books, accessories, new things, used things, broken things.
What do you think you can bring to The Monetizers? I can assist with any and all eBay queries. I know what can sell and what won't. I can even quote an average sale price for a product and how much yours can make.
Do you know anything about monetizing? As far as online monetizing, I've learning monetizing through eBay very well.
Are you willing to share your methods with others? I have no problem sharing my knowledge as I was once brand new and unaware so I know what it's like.
[Image: csx47jm4kbi80w88ajnf.png]
lol Obviously no one read my post. But no one can be accepted until he meets the requirements.
until he gets 500:

Name:Jake
Why do you want to join The Monetizers? I would like to earn some extra money and can help out others who don't know how
What do you think you can bring to The Monetizers?Do you know anything about monetizing? I can earn at least $50 a day if I work hard, and yes I do know things about monetizing
Are you willing to share your methods with others? yes, I am. I have many of which I can not hold onto myself
Wish i could apply not much experience in making money other than SE, and selling products

Application form:

Name: Money
Why do you want to join The Monetizers? Because I myself am making thousands (today I've made $893). I also want to learn more monetizing techniques and help members because this is support forums!
What do you think you can bring to The Monetizers?Do you know anything about monetizing? I think I can help a lot of people find niches, get inspirtation, etc.
Are you willing to share your methods with others? I am willing to share three of my methods with the monetizers. These methods make me about $100 each day.
You need 500. You also joined after me and spammed the forum like crazy.
I really hop you don't try to get 500 before the next month.
★★★★★
Victoire
- Shock!
★★★★★
Ill apply when you can legibly make this thread

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Youtube Crew - Now Recruiting Thomas 22 6,399 01-18-2020, 04:02 AM
Last Post: rickhart
  OnlineGamers [Now Recruiting] NekoChan 192 52,275 12-24-2019, 03:23 AM
Last Post: pearl
  Geek Squad | New Leader | Now Recruiting D3xus 63 20,300 12-27-2016, 06:36 AM