Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 4.42 Average
SF Webmasters
This should be official. I think EH had around 25 members when we became official. But I do hope you make it Trilo.
(10-08-2010, 06:52 AM)trilobyte- Wrote: SF Webmasters sounds more like a crew. + IE = blah.

I guess so, but people can assume that it's SF already was my point lol. And I know, I agree IE sucks.. I dont use it really. But the userbar requrements were to add one of the icons from that site that Omni posted and it was the one that stood out from the rest Smile
Good point, I'll see what I can do.
At the top will be the same place you hang from.
(10-08-2010, 05:36 PM)trilobyte- Wrote: Good point, I'll see what I can do.

Hey, your in charge buddy Smile I'm not going to critisize you for being the leader. I want to see a webmasters group here though. It should be a helpful addition !
Victoire
I dont meet the minimum requirements but i do own a very reputable hosting company.
(10-09-2010, 03:18 AM)JMK940 Wrote: I dont meet the minimum requirements but i do own a very reputable hosting company.

You're only nine posts off.
Nickname / Alias: Kaleb
Webmaster knowledge (Starter/Amateur/Advanced/Guru): Advanced
Why you want to join: I can provide ALOT of support regarding MyBB, im always doing my best to help at mybbcentral.com, and i can also help on this site!
Nickname / Alias:WMM/windowsmediaman
Webmaster knowledge (Starter/Amateur/Advanced/Guru):Skilled in forum making I know Mybb pretty well. I'm probably like between a amateur and advanced.
Why you want to join: Thought it would be nice to be surrounded by a fellow web master community. I always like spreading my knowledge.
[Image: signature.php?uid=1]
Nickname / Alias: Hustler
Webmaster knowledge (Starter/Amateur/Advanced/Guru): I was an Admin for a forum which grew decently large. I ran it with my friend but stopped because I had more obligations. I am a my-bb expert and mastered all the stuff needed to maintain a website and forum.
Why you want to join: I am myself an ex-webmaster and am interested in contributing to this group and sharing my knowledge.
Nickname / Alias: Wal-Mart / Formerly TheNexus[tm].
Webmaster knowledge (Starter/Amateur/Advanced/Guru): Advanced.
Why you want to join: I want to learn how to make my own scripts, and I will be providing hosting soon.
★★★★★
Victoire
- Shock!
★★★★★

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  SF Webmasters - Recruitment Open : Update Read Kewlz 36 6,096 09-24-2013, 04:25 PM
Last Post: YourMCGeek