Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Are you smart but lazy?
I am barely lazy.

I get about 6 hours a sleep and I have school from 8-2 to attend to. Don't forget if I play football at school. I run hard and fast so there goes about 75% of that energy I gained in the 6 hours of sleep I had.

Then from 2-3, I come home, Eat/drink. Get on the computer. At 3:30-7 I am at a culinary(cooking) artz class. So yeah, I cook there. So then from 7-12 I am on the computer again.

Sorry to post my schedule but meh, I was just saying.

I am very active and smart so therefore. I'd say I was just smart.

I get up everyday even though my body does not wont to.
[Image: HFTOTW2DR.png]

Yes, sounds exactly like me.

I can't be bothered to do my Homework, only assignments.
I am the same way I do all my work but sometimes it takes 3-4 hours longer than needed because I get distracted.
(11-22-2009, 05:39 AM)MreGSX Wrote: If you had a gifted mind you wouldn't be lazy.
I don't even know where to start. This is so wrong, it made me completely disregard the rest of the thread. Wow.

I was a straight-A student up until 9th grade. The transition really kicked my butt and I got totally thrown off.

High school is different. Doesn't matter where you are or where you live.
[Image: csx47jm4kbi80w88ajnf.png]
I've had insane moments where I knew I was going to fail because of lazyness but somehow I passed. I'm smart, but I'm 99.9% lazy in general.
Was in all Accelerated classes
Then I smoked some weed.

Now i'm only in Enriched.
Actually I'm smart, but when I got into a good highscool, I realized that computer is better than learning xD
Lol, I am quite a bit like that. I get bored when the teacher is the only person speaking in the lesson but when it comes to test I do it lol.
I know exactly what you mean, I probably should do my homework right now actually.
haha indeed! i was exactly the same. I've been very good in high school and got high knowledge but i was tired every day. Almost every day when i went home, i ate the dinner then i was sleeping almost the whole evening then i woke up and brushed my teethes and went to bed again Smile

It was very strenuous. I hated the school but thats just a period.