Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Up Against The Wall Tutorial
This Tutorial was made by MONST3R at SigBake.com!

[Image: UpAgainstTheWallTut.png]
http://www5.picfront.org/picture/CeABGPH...allTut.png

More inc! Smile

-Rozzy
Again, did you ask premission to post it?
[Image: Nyan.jpg]
I guess not. Good share though.
[Image: technome.jpg]
S.M.A.R.T.A.S.S.
If it's by MONST3R of SigBake.com, why does the image say "THIS TUT WAS MADE EXCLUSIVELY FOR THEGFXEDGE.COM. SIG AND TUT MADE BY TENKS."
(04-27-2010, 07:19 AM)Elektrisk Wrote: If it's by MONST3R of SigBake.com, why does the image say "THIS TUT WAS MADE EXCLUSIVELY FOR THEGFXEDGE.COM. SIG AND TUT MADE BY TENKS."

Maybe the moster from sigbake made it for gfxedge. Sigbake could be his forum and he is advertisin.

Anyway, this should be closed or deleted. Its exclusivly for 1 forum and anti rip written all over it.
Neko-Chan, he isn't ripping if he is posting the link to it and with credits.

Ooops EDIT: He posted the image
No, this was made before SigBake was formed, and Monst3r was called Tenks at thegfxedge.com, but then Monst3r joined Sigbake as Monst3r, and posted these tutorials.
(04-27-2010, 08:17 AM)Rozzy Wrote: No, this was made before SigBake was formed, and Monst3r was called Tenks at thegfxedge.com, but then Monst3r joined Sigbake as Monst3r, and posted these tutorials.

Did you ask his premission? Don't skip the question.
If not, you may remove them.
Oh, didn't see your post. I asked permission from the founder at SigBake.com, who said I could. But Monst3r is no longer active, he only comes on in the summer holidays so I couldn't ask him. If you wish, remove this thread.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Creativeforums Tag wall (January) SouR'D 8 1,419 03-10-2011, 01:36 PM
Last Post: Lunchbox
  Banner / wall paper kind of thing Psychosis 2 533 10-27-2010, 07:33 PM
Last Post: Psychosis