Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is it possible to do this?
(05-23-2010, 08:06 PM)Invader Zim Wrote: If photo manipulation is the problem, then I can handle it... with CS5 it's quite easy. Though I still don't know what I'm coding ;)
ok, Ill insert the workign above it/near it with arrows point at the words that it should be. Keep the original colors and fonts too please. ill send the links to you via pm. also, keep this on the low to anyone not on the project, I dont want anything getting out about it till its done, I plan on slapping a copyright on it 8)
(05-23-2010, 08:08 PM)Fallenour Wrote: ok, Ill insert the workign above it/near it with arrows point at the words that it should be. Keep the original colors and fonts too please. ill send the links to you via pm. also, keep this on the low to anyone not on the project, I dont want anything getting out about it till its done, I plan on slapping a copyright on it 8)

I'm not sure how you could put copy rights on it, but alright. Also, what will you be contributing to this project besides an idea and a picture?
[Image: hstj7q.png]
(05-23-2010, 08:12 PM)Invader Zim Wrote: I'm not sure how you could put copy rights on it, but alright. Also, what will you be contributing to this project besides an idea and a picture?
all the software that you could imagine to help the coders figure out what theyll need to use coding wise to get things running as intended, the website, the legal stuff, the server, and maintainance, and ill be the one putting monies in your pockets in the end 8) (by the way, the software itself will be free, but not open source) (there will probably be a private version for a price)