Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Envizioned | Your Number One Webmaster & Technology Community
[Image: logo.gif]

About: Because the name doesn't really resemble any specific topic, other than foreseeing some event of the future, which in our case we say success, it's hard to tell what Envizioned.NET could be. I created Envizioned.NET with the idea that I could not only share my web development knowledge and resources with the internet, but so could other webmasters across the globe. Aside from web development, another topic I'm very passionate about is technology all together. Since a very young age I was around computers and game consoles and they've always kept me entertained so my love for them has only grown. Because of this, I decided to create a forum community mainly focused on web development and technology... (read more...)

After putting a lot of work into the Envizioned forum, I've finally decided to start advertising it for real. With a 100% custom theme you won't see anywhere else along with a very organized and structured system, Envizioned is a great community to join, webmaster or tech geek or none. I'd like to ask you to visit the forum at least once and post your honest opinions, suggestions, etc., even if you don't plan on being an active and dedicated member.

Finally, as you can see I'm the only staff member at the moment, and will remain the only staff member until someone proves themselves worthy of being one.

What can you expect from Envizioned?: Active members or not, you can expect an extremely dedicated and hard working administrator posting tutorials, resources and updating the community as much as humanly possible. I plan for the Envizioned community to be friendly and open to anyone who would like to join, no matter what. In the future, I might be producing tools and things of my own, for webmasters, perhaps even MyBB themes now that I've seen what I'm capable of, you'll just have to wait and see... Confusedmile:

Preview:

If you have any questions, feel free to shoot me a private message here or on the Envizioned forums!

Links:
http://envizioned.net
http://envizioned.net/member.php?action=...referrer=1
Pretty cool i guess, could use a better theme... No offense
[Image: Untitled-1-4.jpg]
(06-22-2011, 06:51 PM)Slurms Makenzi Wrote: Pretty cool i guess, could use a better theme... No offense

What do you feel is bad about the theme?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Not Your Average Technology Discussion Forum.... (Read!) WeLiveTech 8 1,228 12-16-2012, 03:36 PM
Last Post: ParadoxCF
  WebmasterQuery - Ask and Answer Webmaster Questions karoshio 4 1,171 08-29-2012, 06:47 AM
Last Post: Paramore
  General • Gaming • Graphics • Webmaster • Marketplace Forums Philly 15 2,878 06-18-2012, 04:11 AM
Last Post: Philly
  CyberTechForums.com - Technology, Coding & Gaming BleepyEvans 12 1,211 06-15-2012, 01:09 PM
Last Post: BleepyEvans
  WebmasterPeak - Webmaster Discussion Community karoshio 8 1,347 06-15-2012, 04:47 AM
Last Post: karoshio