Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thunder Picture
It's nice but this could be better Smile
I'm afraid to say that the picture is quite low defition, did you take it with your phone?
Anyhow, you were lucky to get that amazing shot of the lightning since they only last for about a split second or two, and I think that it would look so much better without the gloss effect you added on Paint.NET and without the date watermark on the bottom left hand corner.

A tip would be to perhaps load up the picture in photoshop and add simple effects such as a border, perhaps even sharpen the thunder itself so it stands out from the grayish cloudy sky. If you really are into photography then I recommend you get a more professional camera as it will come in handy.

Overall, I just think it would look better if it had been taken with a good camera and if you removed the edits.
[Image: eBsyR.png]
MSN - wormaghd@hotmail.com
Need any GFX done? Drop me a PM!
I don't see how you could capture thunder on a camera.
As for the lightning, it's cool. I've seen better though Big Grin
Good work bro i like it keep working
nice did you take this picture?

Aim = Pr8Source
(06-11-2011, 10:41 AM)Ted Bundy Wrote: nice did you take this picture?

Yes I did! Didn't I state that on OP? My bad! Superman
[Image: just-cause-2-header.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Yet another picture of Omniscient [Vector Painting] Deity 8 2,060 07-12-2012, 03:34 AM
Last Post: aloneak
  [TUT] How-To re-size a picture, icon in Photoshop easly! Simba 19 2,234 08-30-2011, 10:52 AM
Last Post: Dixed
  Some HF Userbars and a new Halloween Picture Step Up 3™ 6 1,036 05-17-2011, 05:25 PM
Last Post: Solidus
  Picture Frame WIP Untouch 6 815 04-14-2011, 05:43 PM
Last Post: Leafs
  Thunder punch bkotz 5 496 12-07-2010, 01:00 PM
Last Post: Carbon