Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Naked Bunnies
Naked bunnies running down a hill. As it begins to snow their tracks become increasingly visible. Their white fur melding into the ground as if they've suddenly become transparent. If only life was such that a little snow would make us vanish leaving only footprints.
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
Actually very deep if you look into it.
[Image: r7g7j89si72ysmkv4yzm.png]

"Knowledge is often mistaken for intelligence. This is like mistaking a cup of milk for a cow."
Notice each sentence has a similar word.

Naked
Visible
Transparent
Vanish

My goal was to present these terms to the reader with a constant of the bunny but ending with more substantial thought.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
(01-11-2011, 06:33 PM)Omniscient Wrote: Notice each sentence has a similar word.

Naked
Visible
Transparent
Vanish

My goal was to present these terms to the reader with a constant of the bunny but ending with more substantial thought.

And what was your meaning in writing this piece?
[Image: r7g7j89si72ysmkv4yzm.png]

"Knowledge is often mistaken for intelligence. This is like mistaking a cup of milk for a cow."
Creative moment. Not really much other reason. There are times when I feel like expressing a thought in prose. I've been writing poetry for decades now.