Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking to make money in fixing computers
A lot of my friends ask me to fix there computers when broke or viruses need removing etc.. and iv'e fixed quite a few and never come accross one yet that iv'e not been able to fix. I have quite abit of knowledge in the hardware & software sides to computers and since im out of work and finding it hard to find work i have been thinkin of setting up a little business in "Computer Repairs" but i dont have a clue where to start i need to no things like....

Where do i start?
Do i need money to set something up?
Can it be done without any certificates?
Can i work from home/travel to people?
Do i need to register?

And of course there is alot more to it than this but i just want a step in the right direction, i have to start somewhere right?

Thanks...
Well it does cost money to start up since you need to register your business and then probably get a permit or something. And then you might want to rent a place to run it out of. Traveling to people can make your rates higher, and it can be done without certificates/degrees since you're your own boss.
You need a big investment and im think its eaiser to make it on a store and that alot of money you need.

-xLnT
I've been looking for same kind of info, I can make computers and happily fix them Smile

Look forward to more replies

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  User discovers that Samsung is pre-loading keyloggers on its laptop computers. Peter L 4 713 03-31-2011, 03:44 PM
Last Post: Epicly
  How do you make money in real life?? lukef555 7 1,064 08-29-2010, 11:36 AM
Last Post: Xypher
  Why it's better to pretend you don't know anything about computers RPicard 6 941 12-22-2009, 03:09 PM
Last Post: WMM