Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MyBB Theme Editing Help
Hi, so I'm working on my first forum. I want to edit the Theme so that it is more perosnalized and gives a unique feel.

I want to edit the colour scheme of my forum, change the colour or insert an image in its place. The areas I want to change are:

I'm also looking for a Graphics Designer, to help me customize the forum theme.

Any help is appreciated.

-Maestro
just search craigslist for Graphic designers. tons of em there
You would have to edit the main CSS of the theme. Which can be done in the AdminCP
I tried creating my own forum like a week ago and It just wasn't working for me lol
[Image: Imageaero.jpg?t=1303609442]
@ Aero, it normally depends on what Forum Software you're using.

@ Maestro, I'm not good in Graphics, good luck though.
The color of the "School's out!" logo is part of the image itself.

However, with the bg color of "head office" and such, that should be under a CSS property named ".thead" if I'm not mistaken. I haven't had much experience with theme customization, but it will be a CSS property. Go to your ACP, then "Templates and Themes", and click your theme to edit it.
If your looking for a MyBB designer take a look at http://community.mybboard.net/thread-62669.html

Many of the people on that list do commercial themes and so many of them are exceptionally talented.
MyBB Support team member.
[Image: smallsig.png]
Edit your CSS themes.If you want to have one good theme...ask me...I will do it for free..as I have been doing this since years.
Ok guys, I've got someboyd making a theme for me. Thanks for the helpSmile
Requested Lock.
At the top will be the same place you hang from.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Release] Flat Desire : Stunning Flat Premium MyBB Theme envira 1 2,248 10-13-2014, 05:21 PM
Last Post: Nasyr
  [[Release] TeslaDark Premium Flat Modern Dark MyBB Theme envira 1 1,384 04-18-2014, 01:34 PM
Last Post: y8tvkid
  Machete - Free Sexy MyBB Theme from MySkins Studio envira 2 2,089 09-27-2013, 12:41 PM
Last Post: envira
  [Release] LightDesire Premium MyBB Theme : Beauty at its best envira 0 1,171 08-25-2013, 03:41 PM
  [Release]DarkDesire - Best Limited Edition Dark MyBB Theme envira 2 1,389 08-05-2013, 04:10 AM