Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Requesting Signature
(04-28-2010, 02:51 PM)Elektrisk Wrote: He was probably looking for RGB valuesTongue
Eh, it doesn't really matter, I'll just take a screenshot and get em
Tell me how you feel about this. I thought the green didn't look good at all on the gray background when used in text.
[Image: support.png]
@Nemmyy; I like it very much although the feather placement isn't that good. Could you place the feather another place? Thanks.
[Image: wugcpy.png]

How's this? Also, do you mind if I put a tiny "By Nemmyy" somewhere on it/next to it?

[Image: support1.png]
I think that is very good Nemmyy. Although again the feather doesn't look right. Could I recommend trying to see what it would look like perhaps to the right of the "t". But still have it interlocking.

Sorry I didn't get around to making you a signature Support. My internet is very temperamental on my laptop at the minute.
Imo the t is kinda small to have it interlock and doesn't look great...maybe either a feather just to the right of support or on both sides of it?

EDIT: I like this a lot better

[Image: support2.png]
(04-29-2010, 03:25 PM)The Major Wrote: I think that is very good Nemmyy. Although again the feather doesn't look right. Could I recommend trying to see what it would look like perhaps to the right of the "t". But still have it interlocking.

Sorry I didn't get around to making you a signature Support. My internet is very temperamental on my laptop at the minute.

Its all okay, mate.

(04-29-2010, 03:30 PM)Nemmyy Wrote: Imo the t is kinda small to have it interlock and doesn't look great...maybe either a feather just to the right of support or on both sides of it?

EDIT: I like this a lot better

[Image: support2.png]

Thanks, I like it a lot better too. Its going in my sig.
[Image: wugcpy.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Requesting Logo, REWARD Support 10 955 05-05-2010, 02:46 PM
Last Post: Rozzy