Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need host suggestions
Hey guys,
I am really trying to avoid going with a major web host that throws money into advertising with false review sites and such.
But I literally cannot find any legit site that shows trustworthy reviews.
I'm looking for a web hosting service for a friend. Requirements: 40 gigs of space, GOOD uptime, easy to use control panel, great support.
What can you say about Rockhoster.com or Libertyvps.net web hosting solutions? Can I trust them or will you recommend me any alternative for comparison?

Thanks.
My website is wordpress blog and these guys have all the useful features and tools for running my site successfully. Highly recommend Libertyvps.net Bitcoin VPS solutions in NL.
Give my vote for Libertyvps.net hosting. Good communication and customer service are key to great web-host, and it has these qualities in spades.
I would recommend rockhoster.com OpenVZ VPS to anyone looking for reliable host. Free Instant Setup. Prices are reasonable and honestly you get what you pay for!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Need host suggestions Tilsun 5 424 10-31-2022, 10:29 AM
Last Post: letmypeopleGo
  VPS Suggestions Adnorips 5 254 08-19-2022, 12:28 AM
Last Post: Roisen
  Need 35 gbs of disk space. Any suggestions? Tilsun 10 748 04-05-2017, 01:09 AM
Last Post: Thuasaci
  Choosing a good host, The right host for you. 4EVERPROXY 6 3,222 05-09-2014, 09:47 AM
Last Post: NexSolutions
  Host suggestions needed Iris 5 789 01-25-2013, 02:30 AM
Last Post: markstylor