Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why do people sell scripts?
(12-26-2011, 01:40 PM)Unify Wrote: Well, you'd have to pretty stupid not to use them.
I mean look at this script:
http://www.searchkorner.com/

If that script doesn't go viral, then his site will easily become huge.

Not true, Google is way too big, you can't compete with that. You have more chance making a successful site that's full of information about the world around you. There's a project I'm going to be starting rather soon which hasn't been attempted so far, I wont sell the script to it, I'll keep it for personal use as It can be a huge money earner.
I have a couple of spammer javascript facebook scripts that if executed by the facebook user will post a link on a random selection of user id's from your friends list, message them, and talk to a selection of people in your chatbox with a posted link then it removes all that recent activity off your wall so it's harder to track and delete afterwards. There's been tons of scripts that i've traced from facebook. I don't even use facebook though.

Selling something like that he might not realized the potential for it, seeing as how anything new and innovative done with facebook gets recognized fairly easy.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Jailbreaking & Unlocked New iPhone 4S/4/3GS/ or iPad 2,3 for sell.. nick122 2 533 07-28-2012, 10:05 AM
Last Post: FR33D00M
  Willing to sell my PC winstonsam 2 466 06-18-2010, 11:29 PM
Last Post: helboy
  What can I sell here on SF? Gorgon825 9 960 04-25-2010, 12:32 PM
Last Post: Omniscient