Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Hello SF.
Hello guys, I'm iFloog. New to Support Forums. So, something about me..
First of all, i love gaming, going out with my friends, smoking some haze and enjoying life. Am in high school, and so far its kinda okay, but sometimes it sucks ass. I love to play all of the Call of Duty series and also i love MMORPG's. I love electronic music, such as Dubstep, Trance, Drum and bass and Drumstep. Old school rap, the ol' crap which is pretty bad ass banger.
I love the Muppet Show, How i Met You Mother and Friends.
Also i watch a lot of Fox Crime and Fox Life. According to Jim is pretty funny show.And I also watch Desperate Housewives. Am a nice person, i love helping a lot of people. I never argue and i don't swear online. I don't drink too much alcohol and i don't smoke cigarettes. But i enjoy taking some big Hits from a bong.
I used to play basketball, and then unfortunately i broke my arm ( the angle part ) and they told me that i can't play basketball, forever. And that kinda sucked, but i got used to it. I use to run, or ride a bike. just to keep my self away from the fatness. Because i eat too much, i can't stop with the eating issues. Well, that's about it. If you want to know more about me, feel free to reply.
Thanks.
iFloog
[Image: ifloog.jpg]

Welcome iFloog, very interesting lol. SF has alot great forums for your needs I have found. Enjoy your stay and happy posting.
~ Digital-Punk
Hello iFloog welcome to Support forums, what consoles do you have?
The Most Electrifying Man!
[Image: Fav1v.jpg]
Welcome, Stay Active and Higgh Quality
Welcome iFloog,

Nice intro you did there, have fun and keep being HQ.
Welcome iFloog,

Nice to see some more new members to the forum, if you're just here for the support feather like most people, please make sure your posts still stay HQ and on topic.

I recommend your read The Rules before continuing on the forum.
Welcome iFloog, thanks for the intro and hope you have a good time on here.
Welcome Grudgester. nice post.
(08-28-2011, 11:05 PM)iLLusiionsZ Wrote: Hello iFloog welcome to Support forums, what consoles do you have?

Thanks. I have a ps3, don't hate on me please. Smile
(08-29-2011, 05:54 AM)BreShiE Wrote: Welcome iFloog,

Nice to see some more new members to the forum, if you're just here for the support feather like most people, please make sure your posts still stay HQ and on topic.

I recommend your read The Rules before continuing on the forum.

Thanks man, am not here for the Support Feather, am new to SF, and I'm willing to learn new stuff, because my country is banned from HF.
[Image: ifloog.jpg]