Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi everyone
Hi everyone, spudman10392 here, I came here from Hackforums, I got sick of the low quality, and decided to join support forums. some cool facts about me: i'm in college for cyber defense, I don't consider myself a blackhat hacker, but an ethical hacker, so far I have learned alot about network hardening and encryption, and have tried several times to teach newer members of hackforums about networking and security over skype, but get flamed for not knowing how to use Rats, and Booters, and other stupid things. so anyway, ya! hopefully I can help out some members here with pc problems, I am pretty good with windows 7, FreeBsd, Backtrack 5, and Centos. I hope to meet some kickass members here! peace out!
Welcome to the forums. I hope you like it here. The people seem to be a lot nicer here. You will be perfect for this forum. Enjoy your stay.
Well welcome to supportforums, I think more HF member should join this forum, It would be allot more popular.
(08-21-2011, 01:01 PM)spudman10392 Wrote: Hi everyone, spudman10392 here, I came here from Hackforums, I got sick of the low quality, and decided to join support forums. some cool facts about me: i'm in college for cyber defense, I don't consider myself a blackhat hacker, but an ethical hacker, so far I have learned alot about network hardening and encryption, and have tried several times to teach newer members of hackforums about networking and security over skype, but get flamed for not knowing how to use Rats, and Booters, and other stupid things. so anyway, ya! hopefully I can help out some members here with pc problems, I am pretty good with windows 7, FreeBsd, Backtrack 5, and Centos. I hope to meet some kickass members here! peace out!

You'll enjoy SF then, the quality is considerably a lot better in reference to the community and content on this forum. With the exception of all of the spammers that come along once in a while for the SF feather to display on their HF profile. They get dealt with by a ban though eventually. Ethical hacking does help out the security with computers, knowing the flaws and how to's of security bypassing is the best defense against it.

Welcome to the site, I hope you enjoy this community Smile Just remember to read the rules, otherwise just remember that everything on this forum works in the complete reverse of HF. No hacking material, content, downloads, etc...

~Ace