Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm depressed.
Hello Supporforums.

I've come here to ask for a little bit of help,since a few weeks I've been suddenly feeling really bad and down,I can't find the cause of my depression and it's really killing me the feelings are going up and down and I'm having huge moodswings I'm a 17 yeard old male, and I've recently moved to another country actually that's 2 years ago,and I haven't been to school since then. And that's also really worrying me because I dont know what to do with my life I see all my friends growing up and creating their lifes and such and I'm still here in the same old crap, I hope I can return to my old country and finish my school,also it has been ages that I've seen my IRL friends and I'm basically sitting all day long on the PC, also my sleeping habit is really really bad I live at night and sleep when the suns up just like a vampire I guess. My father is having financial problems but he's doing his best and the only thing I can do is wait for him to fix something and then go straight back to my old country,well this is basically all it I'm sorry that I didn't user proper wording and crap but I'm really tired and actually dont give a crap as of now, I'm just typing this out for myself but you guys can always comment back.

Thanks alot <3
Hmmm. Well mate i have done my counseling course CERT III, to me it just seem as if you miss all your old friends and you want to go back. It's a thing it happens in life you just need to bare with it, life is all about time you need to give time to get time. Also this could be a cause of you seeing your friends grow up and getting on with there life, you may think that you are just going to fail and stay down in the dumps no one belongs there. I am only 16 years of age so you may not want to listen to me but hay, like i said i have my CERT III in counseling so i suggest you just keep your chin up and hold your head time. When time goes by thing will fly by and everything just may sit back in there normal spot.

Hope this has helped you?
[Image: agfbi.png]

YEH... I'm a song writer/singer whats your problem.
(05-21-2011, 11:40 PM)Anon Wrote: Hmmm. Well mate i have done my counseling course CERT III, to me it just seem as if you miss all your old friends and you want to go back. It's a thing it happens in life you just need to bare with it, life is all about time you need to give time to get time. Also this could be a cause of you seeing your friends grow up and getting on with there life, you may think that you are just going to fail and stay down in the dumps no one belongs there. I am only 16 years of age so you may not want to listen to me but hay, like i said i have my CERT III in counseling so i suggest you just keep your chin up and hold your head time. When time goes by thing will fly by and everything just may sit back in there normal spot.

Hope this has helped you?
You're exactly right,and yes this helped me a bit gave me some hope and a good feeling that somebody understands me,thanks alot <3

I am thankful that i have help you in this situation, i try to understand everyone in there feelings and how there emoticons works. If you ever feel the need to talk about anything and wank some help in this please feel free to either email me or msn me at this email.

Curtiie.boii@hotmail.com

Thank you
[Image: agfbi.png]

YEH... I'm a song writer/singer whats your problem.
Thank you bro,I will add you to MSN!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Young, depressed, discouraged looking for advice and compassion kitsune 1 886 08-01-2016, 10:48 PM
Last Post: Mimi
  I'm Depressed Kaleb 3 832 07-22-2014, 03:28 PM
Last Post: Autopost
  Down and depressed gtsmith10 3 891 02-25-2014, 01:17 AM
Last Post: NunezJ
  Clinically Depressed Drug Addict with Insomnia and General Anxiety Disorder... Laxbro 1 832 09-05-2012, 04:03 PM
Last Post: Ormond32176
  Heartbroken, Depressed, Life Dysthymic 7 1,461 05-02-2012, 04:37 AM
Last Post: Koekert