Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Christmas Project Animation
Man that second one is awesome!
[Image: idgjkO.png]
(12-17-2010, 10:00 PM)Wasiqkhan Wrote: The patterns over the picture seem distracting, and it was REALLY hard for me to tell that anything was moving. I didn't even notice it was a gif until 5 seconds of blank staring.

Maybe make the glow more noticable?

I don't want the lights to be in your face though, the sudle dimming is alright for me. But I don't think you took a look at the second image. I'll add it to the first post too.

Here's a couple more I just did, adding the idea of a snowhill background from Fragma's advice:

Without Missiletoe:

With Missiletoe:
I would choose a different background mate. It's still a bit dull and grey. Needs something bright blue & white.

Something similar to this colour scheme:

http://www.public-domain-photos.com/free...winter.jpg
I actually kept the black background in the gif image, but I lowered the opacity on the landscape (snowhill) layer so that the image looked a little more dull.

Since the snow that I personally created and the snow in most images do not match, I tried to add a "depth" effect, and so thats the reason why I made it a bit more "dull"

Edit: I like the image you gave me though, thanks for being so supportive on my project Smile I'll add it in to see what it looks like now...

Edit2:

Looks a lot better mate. Nice 1.
(12-19-2010, 05:42 AM)Infinity Wrote: I actually kept the black background in the gif image, but I lowered the opacity on the landscape (snowhill) layer so that the image looked a little more dull.

Since the snow that I personally created and the snow in most images do not match, I tried to add a "depth" effect, and so thats the reason why I made it a bit more "dull"

Edit: I like the image you gave me though, thanks for being so supportive on my project Smile I'll add it in to see what it looks like now...

Edit2:

Damn! Now it is easies to see the lights as well. You are really good ^_^ Keep up the good work.
[Image: idgjkO.png]
hey, thanks for the kind comments Smile Merry Christmas to everyone as well
They all look nice, good job on them.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Snow Globe - Merry Christmas Fragma 11 2,108 12-19-2011, 12:59 PM
Last Post: Oldskool.
  My Christmas Avatar and Signature [RATE?] BreShiE 13 2,242 12-19-2011, 12:58 PM
Last Post: Oldskool.
  Cinema 4D - Thrausi Tutorial (Spline Effector Animation) Fragma 8 1,716 12-13-2011, 06:02 PM
Last Post: Egg
  [RATE] RuneMoz Christmas Logo DazedBots 0 433 12-05-2011, 11:23 PM
Last Post: DazedBots
  How to make a clean natural Animation shine/scan line in Photoshop Godly™ 23 4,208 11-07-2011, 08:12 PM
Last Post: Detroit