Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CooLL General Forum Opinions?
What do you think of the forum? It is around 1 month old and ranks 6th searching gaming forum and 33rd searching general forum. I did the style my self with the help of couple friends the graphics side.

http://cooll.net
Woah! How'd you get so high for gaming forums? Share some tips privately with me!

Anyway, you took a risk with the design and I think it turned out pretty good. Good work so far.
I like the color scheme, my favorite. Nice looking forum overall, just don’t think the user color tags work well with the sleek dark purple.

T~
[Image: ikRHOXJqr4pLP.png]
(06-26-2011, 08:43 PM)Laugh Wrote: Woah! How'd you get so high for gaming forums? Share some tips privately with me!

Anyway, you took a risk with the design and I think it turned out pretty good. Good work so far.

I actually release my methods and links on the webmaster section of my forum. It is $10 lifetime fee for all my high PR links and methods. I also have a "Webmaster Group" on the forum that people can apply for or pay to be part of it. The more exclusive methods are released in that section plus more high PR links.

I got the website to these ranks manually there is no need to spam links to get good ranking. ;)
I like it. I love the theme.
I love the style, but the text for the navigation bar stands out and looks kind of awkward to me. I recommend changing then font then it will look amazing.

It looks alright, overall.
Thanks for the feedback guys. I do take into consideration what you guys tell me to do which is why the forum is starting to look better.

@Chocothunda I will look into that. Smile

@Teruko Thanks buddySmile

@Devin Thanks! Smile

Currently redoing all the buttons for it. Well i'm not my friend who does the graphics is. We are going to add nice little affects to the buttons. Do you guys have anymore suggestions on the forums and what we should add/remove?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Real Forums: General ¤ Gaming ¤ Marketplace Galaxy 9 3,235 10-15-2015, 03:14 PM
Last Post: mini555
  General Board | MyBB 1.8 | Custom Theme | POSTING CONTEST Blue 7 2,360 12-17-2014, 04:31 PM
Last Post: Blue
  Real Forums: General ¤ Gaming ¤ Marketplace Galaxy 1 918 11-08-2014, 12:32 AM
Last Post: Galaxy
  Chill Forum [NEW] [+3 Domains] [General Forum] [Giveaway!] [Awards!] OpenSSL 0 533 06-12-2014, 09:42 PM
Last Post: OpenSSL
  GThreeForums.net [Gaming - Graphics - General] BlackChaos 49 12,768 03-14-2013, 08:48 PM
Last Post: Turbo