Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
sneak attack
(09-25-2010, 11:13 AM)bkotz Wrote: guessing ur new to graphics

thats called an applied image
thats how what u do b4 u burn/dodge/blurr/apply filters/etc.

My point is, that applied image is the exact same as your image you put into your first post in this thread, the other images look completely different, and the one with the streaks. Unless you compiled all the layers into one after you created it, and put it over top of all of them at the end.

The other layers have streaks, and your preview image has the applied image, and not all the effects.

The image that you showed us is your "applied image" and your saying that the applied image is the one without all the effects ? Maybe i'm confused or you mean to show us the layers blended together BEHIND that layer.?

[Image: 2wq4jlh.jpg]
i did burning and dodging on that layer
every layer (except the one with the black and bright green design[forgot 2 delete it] ) have a purpose
~RIP Austin Blankenship/QNA~
Missed but never forgotten
(09-25-2010, 11:27 AM)bkotz Wrote: i did burning and dodging on that layer
every layer (except the one with the black and bright green design[forgot 2 delete it] ) have a purpose

alright lol Smile I just thought it was something like that, since I saw the embossed smudge marks on the one I just posted, I thought you meant to post that one . (the one in my post before this post)

No problem Smile
Pretty much what Fragma said. Also, the fact that the render has rain and the rest of the image doesn't throws me off a bit.
I don't like it it's too dark
[Image: 25qgpvk.png]
Aim: Kinectful
Msn: HF-Kinect@live.com
Gamertag: Kinectful